Myself and P having a laugh together a few years ago! With neutral so prominent for Spring, how sad am I that I gave away this beige cowl neck sweater? Also, check out the peeping lace! How 2010 is that?
1. Cut down on rental fees by sharing a storage space with your best girlfriends ($10/month is certainly a lot cheaper than replacement costs for that leather jacket you hastily gave away)
2. Rotate your seasons (that way the impulse to purge a sundress in February will not take over)
3. Have a swap party at your space with your new "storage rental roommates"- it is like four wardrobes in one!
4. Feeling like buying something new? Why not take a stroll to your storage space and see what goodies lie within?
5. Afraid you might forget what you put away? Document it all with a handy closet organizing iPhone application like Stylebook or TouchCloset!