Once again we are super honored to be part of the IFB Links à la Mode weekly roundup featuring some of the best in fashion blogging. Our fave this week? Catie from Cuffington dishes the scoop on going "blister-free" this summer! Ooh, our feet feel better already. Also, check out Return To Sender's post about the "Eat Less" shirt from UO. Truly fascinating and horrifying at the same time.
Fashion Blogger’s DelightEdited by Jennine/IFB
After a small hiatus of Links à la Mode it was great to revisit all the wonderful links submitted to the community each week. As bloggers grow, so do concerns about growing pains. Sugar & Spice talks about bridging the gap between her online identity and real life one, Retro Chick ponders the pros and cons of niche blogging and Miss Vinyl Ahoy shares tips protecting your content with a Creative Commons license. But that’s not all… there are loads of interviews from Fasshionaburu meets Rachel Roy and M.I.S.S. interviews a vintage vixen for a stunning video (try saying that 3x). All a great mix, so grab a cuppa tea and enjoy!
Images via Poetic & Chic, Confessions of a Fashion Editor, Parker + Muse, and M.I.S.S.
Links à la Mode : June 10th
- 365 Fashion Rehab – Lookbook #1-White Blouse 4 Ways
- a la Modest – The Invisibility Cloak: The Desire to Be Noticed
- c u f f i n g t o n – Easy, inexpensive tricks in wearing your chic flats without socks and not succumbing to blisters and calluses.
- Confessions of a Fashion Editor – Playing ‘Dress’ Up
- Dedicated Follower of Fashion – Prized! – Win a T-Minx Cropped Tee!
- Fasshonaburu – Interviews the glamorous, yet down to Earth, Rachel Roy!
- Fete a Fete – iPad Leather Covers from April in Paris
- For Those About To Shop – Plus-size Fashion Good For Business
- Holier Than Now – Shoes You Can Use
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – Are Bloggers Getting Stressed?
- kaKofonie Of si(gh)lenS – Interview with Heather Martin of mono
- M.I.S.S. – Follow the Leader, Episode #1–Vintage Vandalizm
- mimosas in bed – SF indie mart
- Miss Vinyl Ahoy – Protecting your blog and copyright
- Parker Muse – Interview with Felice Lee’s Wabi Sabi
- Poetic & Chic – The Great Shoe Wake
- Retro Chick – Don’t Box Me In
- Return to Sender: A Fat Girl's Letters to the World – Urban Outfitters: Eat Less. Actually, just Shut up.
- Style Eyes Fashion Blog – Age Appropriate Dress
- Stylish Distractions – Ring Toss
- Sugar and spice and all things nice: – I write a fashion blog… And I’m proud of it.
- the Citizen Rosebud – the Bobby Burns
- The Coveted – Late Night Drugstore Haul