October 29, 2010
October 28, 2010
October 27, 2010
October 25, 2010
October 24, 2010
The Blogging Diaries- Introspects, insights, and inspirations
Edited by: Marie Denee of The Curvy Fashionista
As bloggers, we often find ourselves looking to other blogs for inspiration. Sometimes we look to our closets, magazines, or in the mirror. This week's roundup fashions some of the most introspective and insightful posts from bloggers who reach across the blogosphere as they look for ways to build upon, contribute to, and pull inspiration for and from the fashion world.
- 365 Fashion Rehab: Lessons from a (Reformed) Shopaholic: A beautiful handbag repaired (for free!). One more reason to buy quality over quantity.
- Boheme Noir: The first ladies of Vogue - a closer look at the most important editors in chief.
- Daisy Dayz: Friend Friday: How to learn from your mistakes and let your blog grow
- Devilishly Pleasurable: Reflecting on the evolution of my blog and tips for better blogging!
- Fish Monkey: The notion of flattering dressing is oppressive and unnecessary. Rather than conforming, why not chose a different shape?
October 21, 2010
October 20, 2010
October 19, 2010
October 18, 2010
October 15, 2010
October 14, 2010
October 13, 2010
October 12, 2010
October 8, 2010
October 7, 2010
October 6, 2010
October 4, 2010
Lace is soooo lovely. It is very classic and a definite must for this season. Although these pieces were picked with a Northern Cali climate in mind, they are super versatile and can be worn from East to West (think layers, ladies). Starting with the top left, the Forever 21 cardi is only $18 and can be paired with everything from cuffed jeans to a mini-dress. The Alice + Olivia skirt is pricier at $200 but is totally timeless. Wear it with opaque tights, a black jersey top, and black booties for a more casual look, or dress it up with sparkly stilettos for an evening cocktail soiree.